Drivewyze’s Golden State Announcement Generates Big Buzz
In case you haven’t seen the news about Drivewyze’s California announcement yet, truck operators with the Drivewyze app on their mobile devices or electronic logging devices should be receiving weigh station bypass opportunities through Drivewyze as stations on well-traveled routes are activated.
In fact, Drivewyze service is already available at several locations on California State Route 7, U.S. Highway 101, and U.S. Interstates 5, 15, 80 and 91, including two of the state’s busiest weigh stations – the Cordelia weigh stations off the eastbound and westbound lanes of I-80. For a complete up-to-date list on which locations have gone live, visit: https://drivewyze.com/coverage-map/california/
The state of California recently awarded our company a weigh station bypass service contract allowing us to offer Drivewyze PreClear Weigh Station bypass service in the Golden State. Although it might be a little hard to miss the news as our announcement has been generating news stories on trucking media websites almost everyday since we made it on June 6:
- TruckersNews took note of it on June 15 – “Drivewyze bypass service now in California.”
- Commercial Carrier Journal announced on June 13 – “Drivewyze weigh station bypass service comes to California.”
- Trucking News Online on June 8 reported – “Drivewyze Bypass Service Comes to California”
- TruckerPlanet.net also noted on June 8 – “Drivewyze to Operate Weigh Station Bypass in California.”
- Overdrive reported on June 7 “Drivewyze expanding bypass service into California.”
- Heavy Duty Trucking reported on June 6 – “Drivewyze to Operate Weigh Station Bypass Service in California. ”
- The Trucker also published this story on June 6 – “Drivewyze to operate PreClear service in California.”
The Canadian trucking press is taking note as well:
- Today’s Trucking reported on June 6 –“Drivewyze expands to California”
Freight brokerages such as Beneva Transports are also passing along the news to their carriers and drivers.