A truck picture is required to make sure you are eligible to bypass at all weigh stations. Without a truck picture, a bypass may be denied to a driver.
The information provided here is to help ensure your truck picture will be recognized and accepted when visiting sites.
- Truck pictures are displayed in the law enforcement portal at weigh stations for Bypass-enabled vehicles to help them identify the truck as it pulls in to the station or bypasses the station.
- Every truck MUST have a photo associated which accurately represents the vehicle.
Image properties #
Use the following guidelines to ensure your truck picture is as accurate as possible:
- Take photo at a 45-degree angle from the front passenger side, showing both front and side of tractor. See Sample image below.
- Make sure entire tractor is visible. This includes the cab, front grill, windshield, and roof.
- Take the photo in good light and verify the image is clear.
- Fleets with common tractor livery may use a single image (fleet default).
- Fleets with multiple vehicle styles/colors must use representative images of each style/color.
Sample image #
Below is a sample image that represents what your truck photo should look like.