You can add a vehicle from the Drivewyze app using the My Vehicle page.
Note: All vehicle details need to be added in order to receive bypasses. If all vehicle details are not added a screen is displayed telling you the percentage of completion.
Add vehicle #
- Log in to Drivewyze mobile and navigate to the home screen if not already there.
- Tap Add Your Vehicle.
- Tap Add Photo, then choose either Take a Photo or Choose from Photo Library.
- Follow the prompts to take your truck photo.
- Enter your License Plate number, State, DOT number, and vehicle VIN.
- (Optional) Tap Current Transponders to add a transponder to your vehicle profile.
- Tap Save Vehicle to finish.